Our integrated and creative approach to product design stems from our obsession with finding the perfect balance between user experience, style, ergonomics and engineering. When in the process of creating a product design, our method also aims to simplify production while reducing costs.
• Market research, mood boards, inspiration
• User need analysis
• Product architecture study
• Resolution of complex usability and functionality challenges
• Visual brand language strategy and brand integration
• Colors, textures and finishes specification
DRAWINGS AND SKETCHES
CAD design tools are evolving, but nothing beats the stroke of a pencil to spur creativity and quickly illustrate many ideas. We believe that this is still the best mode of creation for preliminary studies and communication.
• Cross-functional creative work sessions
• Generation and exploration of numerous ideas and concepts
• High-level hand sketches and illustrations using Wacom Cintiq tablets
Our leading-edge technologies in surface modelling offer unparalleled precision and absolute control over model shapes and details, which ensures the essence of the chosen concept is captured.
• Complex shape resolution using Rhino 3D CAD surface software
• Photorealistic image rendering
• Presentation books or digital