We put our expertise to work for leading transport manufacturers to optimize vehicle design and functionality.
The design of a vehicle and its equipment is integrated into complex contexts that include many factors. Our work makes it possible to understand the entire transport ecosystem and determine the appropriate design approach.
Over and above our regular design and engineering services, we also have special expertise in transportation:
- Ergonomic studies: physical environment, comfort, field of view, passenger flow
- Compliance with transportation authority standards, regulations, and requirements
- Concept study for interiors, chassis, bodywork, driver compartment, and equipment
- Schemes for colours, finishes, and textures
- User tests and observations
- Preliminary full-scale (1:1) mockups (Soft Mockup)
- Full-scale (1:1) aesthetic mockups (Hard Mockup)
One of our multidisciplinary team’s major strengths is their ability to complete proposed concepts through the entire technical development process, right up to the final drawings for manufacturing and assembly.
For more information, please visit Mechanical Engineering >