The technical development of the products we design requires teamwork. Our mechanical engineers and designers work together to ensure that development is aligned with the intention of the initial design, production is optimised and characteristics comply with requirements.
• Functional analyses to help identify client needs and applicable standards and requirements
• Mechanical design using Solid Works and CATIA 3D software
• Finite element analysis (FEA) using ANSYS
• Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
• Engineering analyses and calculations provided by OIQ members
• Optimization of parts for large-scale production
• Materials and manufacturing process specifications
• Parts and vehicles inspection (FAI)
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
Finite element analysis is used to predict the reaction of parts and systems when exposed to physical constraints. By performing an FEA early in the process, we can detect any potential problems and optimisation opportunities, thereby enhancing the creative process and the ingenuity of the proposed solutions.
• Part optimization for weight and robustness
• Stress and yield simulation
• Thermal analysis
• Mold flow analysis
From the very beginning, we collaborate closely with our clients’ procurement professionals and suppliers to achieve optimal economies of scale.
• Cost evaluation at all phases of product development, from ROM estimate to production
• Analysis factoring in costs for parts, assembly, packaging, shipping, storage and tooling
• Bill of material
• Production documents package